Saturday, June 2, 2012

Little Ones N'Reruns Children's Consignment Store Review

Little Ones n' Reruns prides itself on fine quality children's consignment clothing and accessories.  You can shop for both boy's and girl's clothing sized from newborn through age size 16 and juniors sizes 0 through 3.  You can find toys, equipment, furniture, shoes, jewelry, backpacks, and hair bows.


Little Ones n' Reruns store hours are Monday-Saturday 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.  Little Ones n' Reruns is located at 235 Main Street, Suite J, Hendersonville, TN 37075 and their phone number is (615) 826-7050.


























































































































































































































































Thank you for stopping by Life in Hendersonville, Tennessee!

Cheri

1 comment:

  1. The new owner is rude and took my money out of my account and told me I got a ck or cashed it in on clothes, when I did not! I asked her to look for it with her accountant bc I only bought 2 items since she bought store form the other owner that I consigned with for years....She told me, I must not have been too worried about it to have left in my account for a year, while I was still considered a consignee and still in her system but my money wasn't??? Really??!! she won't return my calls or work with me on this..I'm a single mom with 2 kids and I wouldn't come out of nowhere to ask for my money...BEWARE!!!!

    ReplyDelete