Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wired Coffee Company Review

When I walked into Wired Coffee Company, its funky vibe and mellow warmth swept me off my feet.  I felt like I walked into a Tom Petty video from the 80s.

I ordered a caramel macchiato and it was perfection. Wireless Coffee Company uses Bonjo Java beans, which is fair trade and 100% organic. Wired also uses high quality syrups such as Ghiradelli and 1883 The World's Best.

The  friendly pink-haired barista told me about the shop and even introduced me to the shop's mascot-a tiny coal black dog that occasionally dances on command.

Wired Coffee's relaxed ambiance is heightened with a stage with a piano, overstuffed couches and chairs, and monthly revolving art work. My favorite part is the Cozy Corner Nook, which is a small room with comfortable overstuffed seats and a packed bookcase.

Wired Coffee Company  has Writer's Night every Thursday night at 8 p.m and Wired Open Mic every Friday at 8:30 p.m.  On Saturday nights, you can watch movies on Wired Coffee's eight-foot projection screen for free.

Wired Coffee Company is located at 699 West Main Street, Hendersonville, Tennessee 37075. If you are driving towards Rivergate, it is right after Blue Goose Cafe.

I rate this store 5 stars for its menu, friendly service, entertainment, and incredible atmosphere.

Thank you for stopping by Life in Hendersonville Tennessee!









No comments:

Post a Comment