Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cafe Rakka Mediterranean Restaurant Review

My taste buds are still belly dancing from my recent visit to Cafe Rakka.  I instantly fell in love with Cafe Rakka as soon as I stepped inside it.  It is cozy, exotic, and alluring.  I felt like I was dining inside of Jeannie's bottle from I Dream of Jeannie.

I tried the grilled and roasted eggplant and cheese sandwich.  It was scrumptious and tantalizing.

Cafe Rakka is a feel good restaurant.  They offer healthy food and fresh food choices, friendly service, and an appealing and warm atmosphere.  You leave Cafe Rakka with the thought that you cannot wait to go back and share this unique experience with a friend.







They have a diverse menu and I have attached a link to their menu.  Please click on http://caferakka.com/menu.aspx to view their mouthwatering selections.


Cafe Rakka's address is 71 New Shackle Island Rd., Hendersonville, TN  37075.  They are open Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. - 3  p.m. and 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.  Hours of operation are subject to change.

Please give it a try and let me know your opinion.

Thank you for stopping by Hendersonville, Tennessee!

No comments:

Post a Comment